"Ozzie is the wisest money man alive. I love listening to and reading him and so will you. Drink deeply of his wisdom, insights, advice and you'll permanently prosper.
- Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
"If you're serious about real estate investing you absolutely MUST read Ozzie's powerful book "Forget About Location, Location, Location." He is right on target."
- Robert Allen, Author of the # 1 New York Times Bestseller "Nothing Down" and "Creating Wealth."
"Common sense and essential information pour off the pages. This book is your one-stop guide to knowing how the 'Smart Money' really does it."
- Michael Campbell - Vancouver Sun columnist and host of 'MoneyTalks Radio'
"Ozzie Jurock forged brand new ways for understanding real estate. He made it a much more user-friendly industry for everybody. This book is well worth reading."
- Ashley Ford, Real Estate columnist, The Province
"Ozzie Jurock is Canada's foremost real estate analyst. The best guest I have ever interviewed when it comes to useful information and trends."
- Bill Good, Host of CKNW's Bill Good Show
"Ozzie Jurock knows his stuff - and he knows how to explain his stuff so you can understand it too! His knowledge of real estate is deep - and yet completely current. With apologies to a certain credit card, I say, " Don't buy or sell your home without him!"
- Deb Hope, BCTV Anchor
"The real estate market is a little bit like bungee jumping - without a cord. But there is one Canadian analyst who has the knack of making sense of what's happening, and more importantly what's about to happen. That's Ozzie Jurock, and his book is his enlightening testament."
- Peter C. Newman, Columnist for Maclean's Magazine and author of "Titans”